Senior Sales Manager
To contribute to the continued success, profitability and growth of the company. This is achieved by leading by example in increasing sales across the board with different products to existing and potential clients. Alongside supporting motivating and training new sales assistants.
Hours: Full time with core hours: 9 to 5.30pm Monday to Friday with the flexibility to support with weekend and international events if required.
- Expanding our client base supporting with marketing and driving sales figures up.
- To liaise with Management to ensure departmental targets and objectives are agreed and met
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Supporting and training of new members of staff
- Identifying business opportunities by recognising prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analysing sales options
- Maintaining relationships with current clients, recommending new opportunities, profit and service improvements
- Ensuring you identify new industry trends and competitors
- To prepare reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information
- Meeting sales targets
- Attending sales meetings
- Preparing and organising exhibitions and promotional activities
- Taking part in client presentations
- Enhancing staff accomplishments and planning delivery of solutions, teaching improved solutions and mentoring team members
Skills / Qualifications
- IT skills basic understanding Word, Outlook, Excel
- Track record of meeting sales goals
- Track record of leading a team
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- Must be able to provide an excellent service to clients and communicate at all levels
- Full, UK driving licence
- Sound written and numeracy skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- 2 years Sales experience is desirable
- Marketing experience is desirable
As a General Manager, you will have autonomy to drive the businesses to achieve long-term profitability, as well as all targets & KPIs. You will be responsible for leading & developing the team, increasing sales and ensuring business growth across four established companies all based in the same building, ensuring the effective day to day running of each. The companies are all very different so we are looking for someone who is adaptable with their managing styles in order to suit each companies needs with fantastic people skills you will have the ability to lead and motivate your team.
This is a really exciting role within an expanding group of businesses that offers plenty of opportunity for personal development.
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Excellent administration, organisation and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Result-Orientated problem solver with the ability to combine patience, determination, and persistence to troubleshoot client issues
- Experience in working as a team member as well as independently
- Experience in working in a fast paced changeable environment
- Ability to multi task and delegate where necessary
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Competent user of Microsoft packages
- Experience of managing budgets and achieving financial objectives
We are looking for someone who can step into this role ready to go so please only apply if you know you have the capabilities for this.